Yes, Anytime Fitness offers fitness classes, and there are several options to choice. You can do cardio and strength exercises using different equipment and accessories. There are also personal training and group training classes. Personal training is a warm relief when you have special needs such as a health condition or emotional breakdown. On the other hand, group classes are excellent for optimal motivation and competition that breeds more productivity.
Which types of classes offer Anytime Fitness?
Other than the apparent gym classes, Most Anytime Fitness clubs offer
- Spinning Classes
- Cardio Classes
- Body Conditioning Classes
- Yoga Classes
- Zumba Classes
- Pilates Classes
On the other hand, Anytime Fitness also offers two types of training sessions.
- Small-Group Training and Team Workouts
- Personal training
Depending on the location, many clubs offer Small Group Training and Team Workouts, which are included with regular fees.
But Personal training is not included in the regular membership fee to Anytime Fitness. There may be additional costs for this service.
Find out which classes are available at your local club by contacting them. A class schedule is usually available on the local web page of the gym.
In this article, I have explained the two training sessions, so keep scrolling..
1. Group Training Session at Anytime Fitness?
The group workout training session includes the base, the burning, and the build.
The base session offered by Anytime Fitness is designed to prioritize correct movement patterns while introducing beginners to the fundamentals of working out. Proper conditioning is crucial to avoid injuries or setbacks when embarking on a fitness journey or resuming after a hiatus. The base session at Anytime Fitness aims to prepare your body for more intensive workouts.
This session includes basic exercises such as sideways and straight movements, horizontal pull-ups, and push-ups and incorporates light equipment like medicine balls and kettlebells.
The Burn involves group training sessions led by certified trainers who provide guidance and support throughout the workout. They will motivate and push you to your limits, helping you achieve your fitness goals.
This session is a high-energy session that uses cardio and weights to help burn calories.
The exercises included in the Burn session may vary from club to club but typically involve high-intensity activities such as mountain climbers, treadmills, battle ropes, jumping jacks, and more. You will perform exercises with short rest periods in between and repeat them until the clock runs out.
The Burn session is effective for losing fat, improving cardio health, and enhancing balance, endurance, overall energy levels, mood, and more. Overall, it is a great way to achieve your fitness goals while having fun with a supportive group of like-minded individuals.
Anytime Fitness offers the Build session, which focuses on intense workouts to promote fat loss and muscle building.
Like the other sessions, the Build session is conducted in a group format with a coach to provide guidance and motivation throughout the session.
You can expect a combination of strength and aerobic exercises during the Build session. For strength exercises, the coaches typically recommend using low-weight, high-rep sets. With the support of your fellow session members, you may find that you can lift more than you would on your own.
What to Expect from Group Classes at Anytime Fitness
Group classes at Anytime classes are so encouraging that you always look forward to the next. Here are the benefits you should expect:
- Competing exercises that bring out the ‘competitive you’ are definitely the best part of you when exercising.
- Seeing others push themselves beyond what you expect motivates you to do better.
- Despite being in a group, the trainer customizes the exercises to suit your individual needs. For example, there are always exercise modifications to suit every fitness level.
- Group classes reduce fatigue from exercises. For example, 30 minutes, 45 minutes and 1 hour seem way less when you exercise in a group.
- If the group comprises friends and family, there is motivation and encouragement while building relationship bonds and unity.
2. Personal Training Session at Anytime Fitness?
What Different Personal Training Options Does Anytime Fitness Offer? As a whole, Anytime Fitness offers personal training as a special class option. Naturally, therefore, the cost is different from the regular classes.
Primarily, personal training is suitable for individuals who have limitations such as injuries, which limit them from regular gym activities. It is also ideal for people who feel too shy or those who need extra attention with exercise.
So, what are the different personal training options that Anytime Fitness offers?
Essentially, Anytime Fitness trainers design exercises unique to your needs as an individual. Then, they share and design the plan with you since you are part of the workouts. Even when away from the club, they also encourage you and hold you accountable for your progress.
There are different options for training depending on the number of times you need the trainer:
- Three times a week
- Twice a week
- Twice a month
Personal training may include different exercises, or you could simply ask for cardio or strength training, depending on the area you need help with.
How Much Does a Personal Training Session Cost at Anytime Fitness?
Personal training is quite expensive, actually more expensive than all other forms of exercise at Anytime Fitness. The cost of a personal trainer at Anytime Fitness varies per gym location.
Personal training is not included in the regular membership fee to Anytime Fitness, which is usually between $35 and $50 per month. The cost of a personal trainer at Anytime Fitness also changes depending on the gym location. In addition to the monthly membership fee, you can usually expect to pay between $30 and $60 per hour for the personal trainer.
What to Expect from Personal Training Classes at Anytime Fitness
When you take on a personal fitness program at Anytime Fitness, you will enjoy the following privileges;
- A training program that fits into your unique schedule; you will always have the trainer whenever you need them, depending on your and their plans.
- You get to build your strength from the inside, know your exercise potential, and shine outwards.
- The trainer helps you focus on group muscles and training goals of your choice, in addition to their recommendations. Therefore, the result is more satisfying.
- Save for the group activities such as Zumba and Pilates, and you will have access to all the amenities, exercises and equipment options that Anytime Fitness has to offer.
- Personal training holds you accountable for all your exercises, progress, and plans.
- Your personal trainer calls you even when you don’t have to meet just to check your progress away from the club.
Personal Training Classes Vs. Group Training Classes at Anytime Fitness
In general, personal training and group training at Anytime Fitness has excellent exercise results. However, they differ in a few areas;
Primarily, personal classes are more expensive than group classes.
Then personal classes are best for people with unique training goals, while group classes are suitable for all other people.
The bottom line is to identify the classes that will suit you best; in terms of convenience, cost, and efficiency.
Does Anytime Fitness have classes? Yes, it does. There are personal and group classes, depending on your preference. The good news is that the classes are open to everyone, and the membership you choose is customized to meet your workout needs.